View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 10:38 AM   #14
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@jackie_w. I have just updated the index thread to make it 1.1.1. When I first put it on there I couldn't see any version numbers in your post so I just took the value from the filename rather than looking inside the code.

In future, just drop a PM to either myself or Kovid to update the sticky index - if you take a look at it now you will see the instructions I posted in there yesterday.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote