View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 05:09 PM   #23
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by linereader View Post
Better resolutions I'd love to see this in the ~100ish price range. [/b]
I've never once looked at my Kindle screen and wished that it was higher resolution. Even the upgrade to the Paperwhite from the K3 didn't really make a huge difference to me, resolution wise.

Quote:
Bundling the case! A $2 item should never be optional.
$2? A good case costs more than $2 to make, even in Uzcheaplaborstan!

Quote:
Audio Still surprised companies like Sony take out audio support that was included in previous editions.
Since the Kindle (and presumably some other readers) sends back usage data, I'm quite certain that they had enough data to justify this decision. I strongly suspect that the vast majority of users never used the audio features (including me), so they realized that very few would miss them, thus an obvious cost cutting move.

Totally agree, though, on the nearly indestructible and fully sealed version, though I doubt that it's quite a simple as a few O-rings as you seemed to imply.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote