View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 07:37 AM   #31
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analogus View Post
HI

Is there a more ore less easy way to use WIKIPEDIA without beeing logged into my Amazon account?

Or better:
Use Wikipedia without beeing logged into my account AND block everything else. In and out. I just want to use Wikipedia without big brother watching me an nothing else. No mail, no buying books, ...

What I am able to do?
A am able to copy files over SSH to the reader (finally managed that point...).

What I'm not able to do?
Managing this job with the help of general explanations. I'm no Linux man.

For this task I've set up a virtual OpenSuse in VirtualBox.

Thanks
Wait another day - there will be KUAL buttons, no USBnetwork required.
If you haven't yet installed the KUAL (Kindle Unified Application Launcher) - then do so while your waiting.

And to your primary question: Most likely, will have to ask you to provide some information (the KUAL-BBB report button to-be) in order to find out where the service you want is being provided.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote