View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 02:37 PM   #67
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
I'd like to know if the dictionary in this new Nook is grayed out like it is on my Glowlight Plus, making it hard for me to read. I use the dictionary a lot.

The dictionary and the capacative home button where show stopper features for me. I have a Glowlight Plus and like it except for those problems. As it is I rarely use it.

I'd appreciate if one of you will let us know if the dictionary is normal text or very pale gray text. I'd be tempted to get one if it's normal and if Wolf changes his mind about it being rubbish.

Barry

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote