View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 08:46 AM   #1533
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I wiped out my Nexus 7 and started from scratch (a fairly regular occurrence for me), and I can't seem to find the Bookari/Mantano Premium option to download the fonts pack, now. It's no big deal (I can install some of my own fonts quite easily), but it's driving me a bit bonkers that I can't find it. Is it no longer an option, or am I just overlooking it somewhere?

EDIT: never mind ... it's the "Add" button (in the middle) in the Edit Theme's Font Family setting. I was looking for an explicit "Download Fonts" option.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote