View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 12:27 PM   #2
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by georges0701 View Post
Hello everyone,
First pardon me if my English is not perfect but I'm French...
As I've said in the tittle of my message the covers of all preloaded books are disappeared mysteriously after a synchronization with calibre... At this time, i have deleted all my pdf and all the books i had bought for attempting to restore the sql intial state... Without success... i have take a look at the sql database with sqlite expert personnal and for me the database seems clean with only the preloaded books records.... It is possible to reload a clean initial database somewhere? one precision all books in the kobo are accessible and well formatted and indexed only the covers are unavailable... If someone on the forum is an expert on sql i can upload my files on my rapidshare account if someone want to help me... Thanks in advance for your tips, tricks and help.
Cordially,
Georges.
hmm.. not clear if you tried a factory restore by going into Settings > Advanced. Did you try that? Losing covers for your *pre-loaded* books is a new one.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote