View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 08:42 AM   #18
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Sorry to say this mogui but this last post cracked me up, I was laughing like crazy. You have a nice way of setting up 'the abscense of relations' between a computer and a human being. In French we call it "Un dialogue de sourds" roughly translated to 'a dialog of deafs' (like one at each end of a phone line)

I hope you won't get the 'run around' for too long yet and that the problem will be resolved.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote