Thread: Seriousness Let's be civil, please
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 05:14 AM   #14
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billjr13 View Post
Hear Hear! I have lately been avoiding posting and visiting because of the angry tone being directed at people in some threads. I just want to have fun here again.

My thoughts exactly ...

The ignore thread option is not really an option in some cases, for instance where a bunch of posts within a thread drive off at a tangent. Hopefully at some stage they will converge backwards again.

I've been away for a week, doing other things; so am shocked (though not surprised) to find that this thread has been necessary - all I know is a cryptic two word message from h_t, implying he's leaving (I have to ask myself, was he blaming me!?);
I finally discover some half chapter and part verse (though short on full detail) on his profile.....

Hell, I like it here in MR, the comaraderie, the wit, the friendships; I find it safer to take a break sometimes and come back another day - it is true, there is a kind of compulsion that brings me back...There's only one other forum that I am active upon, I would hate to lose both these opportunities to 'speak' with different people from all parts of The World.

Chocolate anybody ? ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote