View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 03:17 PM   #13
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood
I've been pulling together the stuff this week in my spare time between reading Harry's new posts and my own work. I should have something up as a start for Book Designer this weekend. There will be holes in it and Harry's mention will fit great in one of them. I have just spent the past few minutes/hours trying to format drop caps with the first letter as a graphic and failed. I leave the task to others.

I need to finish the basic Book Designer material before I move on to the Harvard Classics that all two of you are waiting for.
Yay!!!!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote