Thread: Sigil v0.1.2
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 03:31 PM   #27
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Smile

@Valloric

Sorry for giving you trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
Code:
sudo apt-get install libqt4-gui libqt4-svg libqt4-webkit libqt4-xml libqt4-dev
cmake -G "Unix Makefiles" /path/to/source/folder
make
sudo make install
That's it. Four lines in terminal. 10 seconds of work.
Thank you for providing this evening the name of the last two libraries that i did not have installed. After adding them, compilation went smoothly on Ubuntu jaunty 32 bits.

I replaced the last command (sudo make install), by sudo checkinstall to get a deb to be able to do a clean uninstall if needed, or allow a future smooth upgrade.

I hope to be able soon to provide you with comments on the use of your software.

Thanks (and karma ) for providing a tool which will be of the greatest use to a PRS-505 owner.

Last edited by roger64; 08-13-2009 at 03:45 PM.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote