View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 05:36 PM   #19
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liviu_5 View Post
More and more new ebooks from the Kindle store are priced above 9.99 so I think that the "subsidization" era is over - if such "subsidization" was ever true which who knows since I would not trust Amazon on anything they claim unless it's in a SEC filing that leaves open to lawsuits for misleading statements -
I know people are saying more books are over $9.99 but I'm not finding that. Aside from some new books that start higher and drop after about a week, I'm still buying new releases at $9.99 and other books for less. The most I've spent was $39.99 for the 12 book Frommer's City Set (which I returned because the maps are still too small to read).
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote