View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 12:09 PM   #6
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post

Do you think it would be worthwhile to also have the Microsoft Visual Basic example scripts from the SBPubX.doc posted here as well. I know you've converted the above to javascript, but would there be any benefit to using MS Visual Basic, GUI-wise?
Actually that would be the cleanest way to go. Scripts are great when you want to do something quick and dirty. But once you start creating GUI and more sophisticated good development tools are a must.

I quit using it since VB 6. But if you used the Net platform you could easily write a GUI with Basic/C#/JScript... you get my point .

The bad news is I have do not programming experience with the NET framework, which is what MS currently supports.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote