View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 11:20 AM   #239
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
^^^^ Yes font hack is awesomeness. Can't live without it. Many thanks to NiLuJe and all the devs for their work and answering questions,

Maybe it's my dumb luck, but I've never had problem overriding fonts. I override Baskerville, Helvetica, Palatino, Condensed. I even override Futura, which gives me easier to read library and menu screen. Not that I recommend people do this

Last edited by Barty; 08-09-2014 at 11:25 AM.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote