View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 01:26 PM   #2643
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Two-fer and recent reviews for The Baer Boys

"Double Feature/Two by Alan Hutcheson" puts both of my novels into one download for just $1.49. Available through June 30. I punch the "unpublish" button when I get home from work late next Tuesday, so if you'd like to check out The Collected Works of Whatshisname, now is a good time.

http://www.amazon.com/Double-Feature...3717309&sr=1-1

And "The Baer Boys" the newer of those two books, has been getting some very nice reviews lately.

"a lot of smiles, a few tears and a huge bucket of life!"

"A delightful read from start to finish."

"...frequently funny, sometimes poignant, but always full of heart and love of life. Most highly recommended."

Last edited by plumboz; 06-25-2014 at 01:30 PM. Reason: forgot link to "Double Feature"
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote