View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 04:26 AM   #2
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Good on you for doing all that research TongueTied.

When checking out Kobo's ebook prices I compare between the 3 - Aus, Canadian and US and buy the cheapest.

I haven't done a strict survey as to which country is consistently the cheaper, but I think it's the US, then Aus, then Canada. (And bear in mind, the AUD/US exchange rate is in our favour.)

I gain the most when a title is not available in Aus, but it is in either the US or Canada.

I miss Books on Board because my account reflected Japan with them - and wow - the ebook availability was even greater. (I paid in USD).

Sony US can be a good buy as well.

My two cents ....
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote