View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 03:31 AM   #558
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
On the subject of the Aura's processor: It turns out to be exactly the same as the Glo's. Here's the note I received from someone who travels Europe representing Kobo (they just got back):
I am not weighing in on the truth of that--I have no idea. I do know that the page turns on my Aura are much faster and it took less than a minute to process/add the 60+ books on my SD card into the Aura Db when I moved the card from the Glo to the Aura. That is a huge improvement in speed.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote