View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 11:51 AM   #7
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
That's not adventure. But how is it travel? It's not. It's about a fixed place. That's not travel. I don't see how it fits Travel/Adventure.
Michael Meyer is described by Amazon as an American travel writer. He's writing about a place that he is observing as an outsider. Qualifies as travel to me. However, if people at MR don't agree or don't want to read it, it won't be nominated and I'll have wasted a nomination. And I've got tons of ideas!
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote