View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 11:21 PM   #10
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I wonder how good that screen is.
Seems kind of low on resolution (800 x 480, 155ppi).

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
I wonder how the illegal to unlock your cellphone would affect using a cell device in a non-cell manner in the United States and probably soon to be Canada.
I don't see how it would affect it. I sometimes use my old Galaxy S as basically an Android iPod Touch with the cell stuff turned off and just WiFi turned on and didn't have to unlock the device to do that.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote