View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 02:36 PM   #7
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
I think, markom, the Kindle app is pretty close to those YouTube videos, in its page flip animation.

At the same time, I can't imagine an e-reader feature that would be less important than this. Most e-readers out there -- including iBooks and the Kindle app -- lack the most fundamental features, in terms of functionality, that quality e-reader software should possess. In view of that, I couldn't care less about how exactly a page curls or doesn't curl when displayed in a flip animation.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote