View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 11:41 PM   #11
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00min View Post
How does Zinio work, do they give you PDFs to download for example? I read .Net Magazine on my iPad but currently I'm subscribed to the print version as that gives me access to the downloadable PDF from their site. If the mag was available on Zinio I'd probably switch but only if I can archive the magazine as something readable later on.
It's in a proprietary format that opens up in their app which is based on Adobe Air. But the cool thing about the PC/Mac version is that you can print the pages out as you need to. So I have my Evernote and Kindle sharing setup to work with my printer, and can easily send pages over to each. Maybe not a great solution, but at least they let you share.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote