View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:36 PM   #24
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
One thing though: books that already exist on the device aren't updated when I re-send them from Calibre with the new title settings... I have to remove from device first, then re-send. (Don't have to eject and process content between deleting and re-sending.) Is this expected behaviour, or should it be able to write over the existing book?

Also, I noticed, the new* sending of the cover "always" thing is just delicious, it gets rid of my most hugest pet-peeve of the ridiculous side margins for covers squishing the covers to a too narrow aspect ratio.

EDIT: actually, the latter is not *completely* true. For some reason the smallest thumbnails still have stupid margins, but only on *some* books. Sigh. Confusing system with the different images per size.

*or maybe it's not new, but anyway, it's the first time I've seen it

Last edited by Mrs_Often; 10-10-2012 at 02:46 PM.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote