View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 08:00 PM   #5470
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
My sister got pregnant when she was 16, and had a set of twins who she gave up for adoption. One of them was adopted by a family in Egypt and they named him "Ahmal." The other was adopted by a family in Mexico and they name him "Juan." When the boys were five-years-old my sister received a picture of Juan from the family that had adopted him. My sister was really happy to get the picture, but I heard her tell my mom that she wished she also had a picture of Ahmal. My mom responded, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote