View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 10:12 PM   #26
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by vans View Post
Have you thought of a used Apple Touch, which is essentially an iPhone without the phone? They may be slightly cheaper?
They don't seem to be. You can get the iPhones, shipping and all for less than $20 total with a return guarantee of 2 to 4 weeks from a "trusted seller" and you can get an eBay warranty, whatever that is.
I know frahse (above) away from this site and we have discussed the matter. I even found a chart showing the iPhone 4s and 4, printed it out, and then added the specs of the iPod Touch.
The major difference would come with the 4S with an auto focus 8Meg camera. If it had optical focus I would have already jumped.

The phones have an IPS screen though all including the Touch are retina. The phones are 0.1 inch thicker.

Anyway, the reason neither of us has jumped in is because we are suspicious.
Sounds too good.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote