View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 12:05 PM   #124
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
The problem was that the SKIP option was left off of the dd commands (now added in the post above). I am remaking and reposting the kernel images.

I have *way* too many urgent things going on right now (remember that "geekmaster vacation" thread?), and I did not take the time to examine the images before posting them. Due to my current lack of time, I am taking shortcuts and not testing things like I usually do...

UPDATE: New kernel images were extracted using the dd "skip" option to begin at the correct offset in mmcblk0. The kernel image download links were updated in the first post.

Can somebody with more free time please take over these tasks so I do not have to rush so much that I skip steps and overlook mistakes? Thanks.

Last edited by geekmaster; 03-30-2012 at 12:44 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote