View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 02:13 PM   #12238
richvalle
Connoisseur
richvalle reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.richvalle reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.richvalle reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.richvalle reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.richvalle reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.richvalle reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.richvalle reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.richvalle reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.richvalle reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.richvalle reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.richvalle reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I didn't realise it was out so soon (23rd Feb in the UK). And since the Kindle edition is at a reasonable price (£4.49), I've just pre-ordered it. (Wow - UK cheaper than the US for once. I guess because it's in paperback in the UK, but hardback in the US)
Heck, I didn't realize "Oath of Fealty" was out/was a Pak's book! So many books...

I do seem to be developing an issue with too many series going at the same time. Oh well, there are worse problems to have.

Have a good weekend. I'd say 'have a good Superbowl Sunday' but you are on the other side of the pond.

rv
richvalle is offline   Reply With Quote