View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 11:47 PM   #1
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Kobo Desktop and Jetbook Libre

I got a Aluratek Libre Pro last week (because it was ridiculously cheap at a local Big Lots) and they state very clearly on their website that Kobo is their chosen ebook store, and provide directions and links on how to get the software. So I plug in the Libre Pro, start Kobo Desktop, and hit "sync". It tries to sync to the 100Mb internal memory, and can't even see the 8GB SDHC card. Sync fails, sinec there's only 10MB free space left on the internal memory.

How do I get Kobo Desktop to sync to the SDHC card?

Last edited by ScalyFreak; 01-11-2012 at 11:58 PM.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote