View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 06:36 AM   #21
Cottser
Enthusiast
Cottser can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Cottser can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Cottser can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Cottser can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Cottser can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Cottser can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Cottser can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Cottser can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Cottser can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Cottser can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Cottser can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by lessthanyouthink View Post
The bookmark *should* be sent up every time you close/background the app or return from a book to the library, and it should be synced back whenever the library is updated or when you open the reader with a book where the bookmark was made more than 5 minutes ago.
In my testing I wasn't waiting 5 minutes between switching devices, I gave it a few minutes but probably not 5, since I wasn't aware of that rule. With the previous version of the Kobo app, the position of the bookmark wouldn't come across correctly from the iPhone, so I wanted to make sure it worked before attempting to use the app again. Appreciate the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessthanyouthink View Post
As for hiding the pulse -- there actually is an option: just look under the social settings section of the main settings page (accessible via the gear icon in the top toolbar on the iPad (when not in a book) or on the jump/home page on the iPhone).
Under social settings all I see is some text and a large "Login with Facebook" button. Below that are three options under Reading Preferences. It looks a bit like I need to login to Facebook to turn off social features
Cottser is offline   Reply With Quote