View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 08:45 AM   #194
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by krighton View Post
the library feature is really nice, checked out my first book last night, 14 days to read it. Curious though that the hardcover edition they sell at amazon is 336 pages and this download i got from the library is 251 pages....and i'm using a larger font. Actually changing the font size doesn't change the page count. Would think it would change it some
Epub uses a standard 'page' of 1024 characters. It's not dependent on device, font, screen size, or anything else. Every page in every epub is the same size.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote