View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 03:31 AM   #7
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwen Morse View Post
As far as using a Virtual Machine in general, yah, that's probably mostly "Cuz I can do it". I have too many Windows games I'm fond of that aren't working under wine and I've gotten tired of switching between OSes. I could keep booting in one or the other, but, I don't wanna .
And running Windows in a virtual box offers enough performance for playing games? I'd imagined that for relatively recent games, you'd need to dual boot in order for them to run smoothly. The only real experience I have with VMs for gaming is ScummVM, and I run that on my cellphone, so it doesn't count
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote