View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 11:41 AM   #40
CommonReader
Fanatic
CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CommonReader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, PRS-650, Vaio Tap 11, iPad Mini
You could have easily bought an additional charger for the PRS-600 for less than 10 Euros, if you disliked the delay after charging it via USB so much. I do find these comparisons of previous generations of Sonys to the current Kindle quite bizarre. That's like hammering the Kindle for the poor display of the original Kindle as compared to the current PRS-350/650. I personally do find the portability of the PRS-350 remarkable as it is so extremely compact and I do like the aluminium surface of the Sonys.
CommonReader is offline   Reply With Quote