View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 09:16 AM   #13
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davet View Post
Well, I really can't afford to buy both. But I think I may have to go with the nook...or maybe a sony. I will wait to decide until I actually go play with them. Thanks for everyones help!
You should check out the Sony 650 if lack of wireless is no biggie. I don't see how the NOOK e-ink could be recommended for PDFs. If you have to search for a reason to buy the NOOKcolor then it's probably not for you.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote