Thread: PRS-950 PRS-950 User Guides
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 06:41 PM   #1
Richwood
Astronomy Nut
Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Richwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (All), Kobo (Multiple), Sony (most) and Nook Glowlight Plus
PRS-950 User Guides

Looking around I note that there are two versions of the PRS-950 users guide, Both PDFs. V1 is 5,002KB and V2 is 5,470 KB and they are both clearly listed on the front page. I am uploading both versions along with the PRS-950 Service Manual. Enjoy!

The PDFs seem to be the only file format the User Guide for the PRS-950 came in. I have not seen it in Epub.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PRS950.pdf (5.34 MB, 414 views)
File Type: pdf User Guide(1).pdf (4.88 MB, 236 views)
File Type: pdf Sony PRS-950 Service Manual - Sony Corporation.pdf (2.29 MB, 299 views)
Richwood is offline   Reply With Quote