View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 01:36 AM   #201
Terisa de morgan
Wizard
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara,Kobo Aura One, XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
@Terisa de morgan - Yes, to clear a search/restriction/VL when selecting a new View, you check the Apply checkbox while leaving the dropdown empty in that View's config. That's the existing behavior, my changes don't effect it (except for adding VL, of course).
Thank you very much, I didn't know this was the behavior as I've begun to use the restrictions very few time ago. For me, this is totally right, I've already modified my views in that way, so thank you again for a very useful plugin. (And yes, I'm using the beta you've attached and no problem at the moment).
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote