View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 12:27 AM   #54
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
I'm lost...

I would like to have (at least) a "Finished" shelf as illustrated in PeterT's example in this thread. I've installed the plugin (thank you) but I cannot find specific directions in the help file for people like me who know nothing about code or programming in general.

1. Do I understand correctly that I must create four custom columns (Current Reading Location, Percent Read, Rating, Last Read Timestamp) for a single "Finished" shelf?

2. When creating custom columns, what is a Lookup name, which do I need and where do I find them?

3. Which column type do I need for each of these?

4. Where do I find the template for each of these?

I can simply copy from PeterT's post for the "finished" shelf example but I am clueless to what it all means and I still do not know what to do with the other required columns. I have one existing "Rating" column but I honestly do not remember how in the world I created it. I must have copied it from someone's instructions. <sigh> Any assistance would be most appreciated.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote