Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 10:27 AM   #111
morantis
Zealot
morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.morantis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I love the libraries and frameworks that come out and have come out. The only thing that concerns me with these things is the way that newb developers or those without a lot of knowledge can go as far as releasing an app. Issues start to popup left and right and the developer has done nothing more than sit in front of a GUI for an hour and pay their $25 Android fee. I am not referring to this framework, or to the developer of this framework.
morantis is offline   Reply With Quote