View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 07:49 PM   #226
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallNHairyDave View Post
The Lurgi from a couple of weeks ago that had me off work for a couple of days may have returned. It's been doing the rounds at work, so it's possible I've caught it off a colleague again.

At the moment it's just hot flushes, aches, tiredness and a bit of a cough. Hoping it doesn't get worse.

Could you send over a nice thermos flask containing honey, lemon juice, whisky and hot water mixed? Does wonders :-)
aw. that sounds pretty unpleasant. i hope it doesn't degenerate. here comes the thermos, ask am to open the window (you should probably stay in bed with plenty of warm blankets right now).
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote