View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 05:49 PM   #11
ccowie
Hiding with an ereader
ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ccowie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony PRS 950, Ipad 2, PRS 350
Hey, Thanks all for the great suggestions. I've been away for a few days and just checked in. I'll look forward to some tracking down some of these books.

Pollan's books really are fantastic and if you can get a chance before it leaves theatres, definitely make an effort to see Food Inc. I talk about the contents of food books alot at home and so I took my kids (12 and 14) to see Food Inc. It's resulted in hours of great discussion and a genuine interest in changing eating and general food habits.
ccowie is offline   Reply With Quote