Thread: Hi from CT
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 09:53 AM   #7
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Memory fault

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
I went to UCONN so long ago, I lived in the Jungle (Baldwin Hall). Do they still even call it The Jungle?
I remember "The Jungle", but I never lived there. No idea if it is still called that. When did you graduate?

I lived under-grad in in an all-girls dorm (Shippee Hall?) on the edge of campus. Then the grad dorms until I moved off campus to Mansfield apts and eventually (and after a few years in the Boston-area) to Ashford - where we bought our first chalet-style house in 1984 for all of $50,000 with 5% down payment!

I spent many years at UCONN: 4 years undergraduate, 2 years graduate and then I worked 1 year in a research lab in the CS dept while DH completed his Ph.D. Yes, a long time ago.

Brings back memories....
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote