View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 11:24 PM   #44
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
if you do convert a dictionary for the reader, I would recommend converting it to EPUB as epub supports a hierarchical table of contents, which means that instead of using the joystick, you can use the number buttons to quickly navigate all links.
Kovid:

This is an intriguing feature. For .epub ebooks, does the hieracrchical TOC need to be explicitly created or does the Sony PRS-505 assign them to the number keys "on the fly"?

If the former, how could I get the 1913 Webster's Dictionary I converted to .epub, using your html2epub, to navigate my table of contents links using the number buttons for quicker navigation. VR mentions here that it's slow using the joystick.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for your valuable .epub support!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote