View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 03:51 PM   #402
Inemi
Connoisseur
Inemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toysInemi shares his or her toys

Device: Boox i62HD
Buy a kobo.

Long answer: i62 has some annoying bugs which wont be fixed. Sometimes it's not able to merge pdf annotation, sometimes dictionary search is useless (pdf produced by latex)... the hardware is cheap (100€) but has a good quality, I suppose it's one of the best. Software is the real problem. I can read epub and pdf and djvu without any *serious* problem, of course, but lacks of advanced features in modern ereader. Annotations: too many bugs, both during annotating and while exporting. Handwrite: too small screen. This section of the forum is full of problems. In my mind the kobo is the best (but still in my opinion, buy books in your small digital reseller - drm free - not on kobo site).
Cheers
Inemi is offline   Reply With Quote