View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 11:11 PM   #6
sealbeater
Banned
sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 : Onyx Boox Max : Sony PRS-900 : Onyx Kepler Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMoze View Post
I think I'm overdoing it already with about 200 books on my Reader (internal memory), which is about a years' worth of reading. Who needs thousands of books loaded at once? Just leads to problems, from all reports.
What problems, from all reports? I am interested to know because the only problem I have right now is deciding what I am going to read next, which is as it should be. As for who would need thousands of books loaded at once, obviously someone who is ready to read thousands of books. What I don't understand is why more people aren't pissed that the Reader doesn't access and read large numbers of books accurately. If my 160G ipod could only read 80G of mp3s, people would be pissed, and rightly so.

I personally, and I know I am not alone, view my Reader as a high tech Grimore, my personal library of Alexandria. If you are not excited at the thought of thousands of books in your pocket, you just aren't the same kind of reader as I. I know there are people who have just as many if not more or close to that number and this is to help them out.

Try 250 or less per dir, 350 went a long way but I am still missing approx 600 books. Sony, fix this please. Everyone contribute to openinkpot.
sealbeater is offline   Reply With Quote