View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 11:27 PM   #10
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjack21 View Post
And to carry it further lets be honest and state it up front Amazon has the online browsing and new book discovery down. While I really do want to support the other stores I find there store fonts suck compaired to Amazon. I found myself going to Amazon to browse then going to B&N to actually buy what I wanted. My attitude has changed if B&N can't give me what I want the heck with them so now I browse and buy on Amazon.
... well, so there!

frahse is offline   Reply With Quote