Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 06:06 PM   #1548
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japes View Post
Your assumptions would be correct. LOL. Problem is most of it is greek to me and what might take you 5 minutes, takes me several hours. LOL. So, in the process I begin to get frustrated and start throwing my hands up in the air. I know it's not what I should do.
Hehe... it's called "learning" and "experience". Yes, learning can be cumbersome and time-intensive at times. But frustration doesn't help with it either And you'll see, next time it'll take you 5 minutes, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japes View Post
Another question. I know it's not possible with THIS patch, but, is it possible with any other patch (that you know of), to change the screen refresh rate? I think it's presently set to do a full screen refresh once every 6 page turns. Is it possible to mod that anywhere that you know of?
Nope, I'm not aware of anything.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote