View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 08:06 AM   #57
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Hi everyone,

Sorry for having been incommunicado for the last little while. v2.4.0 has started to roll out to some units. We will be doing a wider rollout next week.

Also, MDK is on vacation so the customary release notice was not posted to Mobile Read and none of us thought to do it. Thanks to the OP for starting the thread.

This release includes new Storage Management features which are meant to give you even more control over your library and syncing.

Even more new features and other improvements are scheduled for upcoming release so stay tuned.

@Mrs_Often: You should be able to filter your library to show only books that are on your device (i.e. hide the ones with the download arrows). This should help you with the clutter.

I'm happy to answer questions as I'm able.

Thanks!
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote