Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 09:43 AM   #1226
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
also when i am in a really bad mood i find a good round of swearing to be cathartic and this is most effective in capitals as well, but i do try to generally be polite and even-tempered. this is not always easy so i find that avoiding capitals can keep bad temper in check, or at least somewhat attenuate its expression.
I have to say, this is the best explanation of not using capitals that I have ever heard/read. It was almost enough to convince me to forgo capitals as well.

But not quite.

Madam B., try "parsimony." (Not that I object in any way to setting up a fund to buy you a dictionary, Cybook, etc. I am hardly in a position to do so, after the kind efforts to help me achieve llamahood.)
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote