View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 12:50 PM   #99
Kai771
Just a Noob
Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3
@heriberaht

I tested the file you attached on Librerator R2 on my K3, and it worked perfectly fine. It also showed Chinese notes, although in grey and not in red, obviously . Why it froze your KDX - I don't know. Not the slightest idea.

If I'd have to guess, I'd say your KDX froze or malfunctioned for some reason unrelated to Librerator, and that Librerator running with that file was just a coincidence. (Can't say for sure because I don't have KDX to test it on.) Of course, this is just a noob's opinion.

If it's not too much trouble, please let me know if you were able to fix your KDX.

Edit: Heh, as expected, noob's opinions are not to be trusted. Proven by twobob below .

Regards,
Kai771

Last edited by Kai771; 02-04-2013 at 03:59 PM.
Kai771 is offline   Reply With Quote