View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 01:42 PM   #3
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Yes, this has been pointed out to me just an hour or so ago. I was under the impression that it was because the applications have been retired. You can't buy them, and if you have an older computer you sure as heck can't run the newer stuff, and you won't get any support for these... it might not be *quite* legal, but I can't see that its wrong to acquire. I use PS5 (and none of the other stuff)... I can't run this, computer and OS too new.

What makes little sense to me is... if you have a licence, why do you need the serials which are published on that page? You can download, you can install, they dont make any checks. You register, sign in, download and there are no challenges in the system, which surely there would be, if you did not have a licence (because if you did, it would be in the system against your account). Someone is telling porkies but I just dont know who.

In the meantime... you actually don't have to sign in, either. I really dont believe the Adobe guy... seriously... Adobe makes it impossible to download this kind of thing without signing in, normally. If this was not legit, that page would not be available to joe average at all. you *would* have to sign in, at the very least. Try getting any of the current demos without registration and signin.

I'm calling it legit, regardless of the Forbes report.

Last edited by kyteflyer; 01-08-2013 at 01:45 PM. Reason: more info
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote