View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 01:10 AM   #9
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Quote:
A person on a thread here, wrote about going fossil hunting and finding some fossilized dinosaur poop. Coprolite, it's officially called.
Dang. Now that has me trying to remember an old sci-fi short story on the subject. I can't remember author, title, publication date or even year--- prior to 1980, I'm sure. But it involved time-traveling archeologists who did something to damage the existence of coprolite fossils, and one of the party volunteered to replace the missing source specimens, so-to-speak. She had to eat lots of roughage, and was no longer overweight at the end of the trip...

Last edited by GrannyGrump; 11-21-2012 at 01:15 AM.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote