View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 10:02 AM   #734
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Another PM relevant to this thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adi23
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster
Did you flash main from diags ssh with dd? If you used fastboot, it did not write the complete main partition... fastboot has a size limit and quits early while falsely reporting "success"... Use dd instead.
Yes, i used the fastboot to flash it (forgot that it has a limit) now i just need to search how i do the flash with ssh (never used ssh)
Please continue this in the simple debricking thread. I am copying these posts there. This discussion can help others, and others can help here too.

NOTE: It appears that eureka's standalone fastboot actually did work, and adi23 is close to debricking his "erased mmc" K5 (after he flashes main with dd instead of fastboot).
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote