View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 09:29 PM   #1
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Publishing Directly to Amazon

Sooooo

What is the best way to make a file for Amazon? I have tried their recommendation of using Word to create HTML, and I have tried directly uploading the DOC. Neither seemed to go well (books went fine, but TOC did not work). What I have that does seem to work is save as RTF from Word and use Calbri to convert to MOBI, then upload that MOBI which Amazon converts to umm MOBI. Then the TOC works, and looks like formatting/etc stays as anticipated.

What have the rest of you done?
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote